As the appliance will become hot during use, always use caution when operating the appliance.
Always use the front handle to open the appliance, as this part of the handle is designed to stay-cool to the touch while cooking.
The top cover will become hot during use.
DO NOT TOUCH THE COVER OR ARMS DURING OR IMMEDIATELY AFTER COOKING
The top cover should not be touched during or immediately after cooking. Use an oven mitt if you need to adjust the cover to prevent burns.
The base of the appliance will be very hot too. If you need to move the appliance for any reason allow the appliance to cool before handling (at least 30 minutes).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the different positions of the GreenPan Contact Grill?
- What are the different plates for when closed?
- What are the different plates for when open?
- How do I install and remove the baking trays?
- How do I set up my GreenPan Contact Grill?
- Can I touch the lid of my GreenPan Contact Grill during use?
- What is the sear function and how do I use it?
- What dishes can I prepare on my GreenPan Contact Grill?
- Can I use metal utensils on the plates of my GreenPan Contact Grill?
- The timer on my GreenPan Contact Grill is not counting down, what should I do?