The best way to remove a sticker or persistent adhesive residue, is to warm it up with a hairdryer and nail polish remover to wipe away the adhesive. By following these steps, you should be able to remove any trace of stickers or adhesive residue.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I remove brown/black spots from the non-stick layer of my cooking pan?
- My cast iron or enamelled pan has burnt food on the inside. What can I do?
- Can I use my Greenpan on my AGA oven/hob?
- My stainless-steel pan has discolouration or white spots on it. How can they be removed?
- Removing stickers
- How do I Clean and store my Greenpan
- Strange smell while cooking on gas
- Stains on the hob
- My stainless-steel pan shows discolouring after cooking on gas
- Is my Greenpan dishwasher safe?