When using several electrical appliances at the same time, the rule applies:
A maximum of 3500 Watts may be connected to the same electrical circuit. Therefore, no more than two omnicookers may be connected to one electrical circuit.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I get the most out of my Omni Cooker?
- What cooking settings does my Omni Cooker have and what are they for?
- Can I use the inner pot on my stove?
- Can I put the removable inner pan of the omnicooker in the oven?
- Can I use metal utensils with the Omni Cooker?
- Can I use two Omni Cooker in the same electrical circuit?
- My Omni Cooker turns on but does not get hot, what should I do?
- My Omni Cooker won't turn on, what should I do?