Make sure to spread oil in the Omni Cooker before cooking, using a heat resistant spatula. Avoid low smoke point oils or aerosols as they often cannot withstand high temperatures.
Your Omni Cooker heats up faster than normal cookware.
Always use tongs or other utensils to remove food, do not lift the Omni Cooker to pour
The Omni Cooker must be placed on a level surface during use—otherwise uneven cooking (especially for rice) will result.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I get the most out of my Omni Cooker?
- What cooking settings does my Omni Cooker have and what are they for?
- Can I use the inner pot on my stove?
- Can I put the removable inner pan of the omnicooker in the oven?
- Can I use metal utensils with the Omni Cooker?
- Can I use two Omni Cooker in the same electrical circuit?
- My Omni Cooker turns on but does not get hot, what should I do?
- My Omni Cooker won't turn on, what should I do?