Thermolon is made from a sand derivative that is turned into a sprayable solution using a Sol-Gel process. Due to the absence of any PFAS chemicals, our non-stick layer is completely safe for our health and the environment.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How safe is Thermolon?
- Do GreenPans contain PFAS?
- In addition to being PFAS-free, are Greenpan pans also completely environmentally friendly?
- Are Featherweights Ovenproof?
- Nickel Allergies
- Does GreenPan use Aluminium?
- Does this ceramic non-stick layer work the same as a traditional non-stick layer?
- How and Where are GreenPans made?
- What kind of chemicals are in a ceramic non-stick layer? Are they harmful?
- What is the difference between Thermolon and Ceramic?