To ensure your pan has a long and healthy life please avoid using any metal utensils or knives in your pan. Metal utensils cause small nicks in the non-stick coating, where food and oil get trapped and will carbonize. By using Nylon, silicone, and wooden utensils you will keep your Thermolon non-stick surface looking like new.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Are Featherweights Ovenproof?
- Nickel Allergies
- Does this ceramic non-stick layer work the same as a traditional non-stick layer?
- What kind of chemicals are in a ceramic non-stick layer? Are they harmful?
- What is the difference between Thermolon and Ceramic?
- Thermal properties of my GreenPan
- The Cookware Company has its own factory in China producing and coating the pans.
- Using utensils in GreenPan