Thermolon is the ceramic non-stick coating used on all GreenPan non-stick cookware. Thermolon was the 1st ceramic coating on the market. It is manufactured without PFAS, or PFOA, and does not contain any harmful chemicals. Even though other manufacturers have followed The Cookware Company example, we still produce the most advanced ceramic non-stick layer available.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How safe is Thermolon?
- Do GreenPans contain PFAS?
- In addition to being PFAS-free, are Greenpan pans also completely environmentally friendly?
- Nickel Allergies
- Does GreenPan use Aluminium?
- Product Comparison
- Does this ceramic non-stick layer work the same as a traditional non-stick layer?
- How and Where are GreenPans made?
- What kind of chemicals are in a ceramic non-stick layer? Are they harmful?
- What is the difference between Thermolon and Ceramic?