GreenPan nonstick pans are made from aluminum, a pan is not always 100% flat when it is cold. The moment that the pan heats up, the bottom should become flat.
In case the pan does not flatten anymore, it could come due to a thermal shock. A thermal shock usually happens due to a sudden rapid temperature change. The most common situations which can cause a thermal shock:
- A cold pan is put on a high heat, especially with induction hobs, which heat up very rapidly. We therefore advice to heat up the pan slowly.
- A hot pan comes in contact with water. For this reason, it is important to let your cookware cool down before washing, or even dipping it, into water.
Var denna artikel till hjälp?
Artiklar i detta avsnitt
- The bottom of my pan is not completely flat, is this correct?
- Hur kan jag få bort bruna/svarta fläckar från non-stick-beläggningen i mitt kokkärl?
- Mitt gjutjärn eller min emaljerade stekpanna har fastbränd mat på insidan. Vad kan jag göra?
- Kan jag använda min GreenPan i/på min AGA ugn/spis?
- My stainless-steel pan has discolouration or white spots on it. How can they be removed?
- Removing stickers
- Hur rengör och förvarar jag min Greenpan
- Strange smell while cooking on gas
- Stains on the hob
- My stainless-steel pan shows discolouring after cooking on gas