GreenPan nonstick pans are made from aluminum, a pan is not always 100% flat when it is cold. The moment that the pan heats up, the bottom should become flat.
In case the pan does not flatten anymore, it could come due to a thermal shock. A thermal shock usually happens due to a sudden rapid temperature change. The most common situations which can cause a thermal shock:
- A cold pan is put on a high heat, especially with induction hobs, which heat up very rapidly. We therefore advice to heat up the pan slowly.
- A hot pan comes in contact with water. For this reason, it is important to let your cookware cool down before washing, or even dipping it, into water.
Var denna artikel till hjälp?
Artiklar i detta avsnitt
- The bottom of my pan is not completely flat, is this correct?
- Braune oder schwarze Flecken ist normalerweise eine Karbonisierungsschicht, die dazu führt, dass Speisen während des Kochens an der Pfanne kleben. Karbonisierung tritt aufgrund einer Kombination aus Überhitzung und zu wenig Öl/Fett oder der falschen Öl/Fe
- My cast iron or enamelled pan has burnt food on the inside. What can I do?
- Can I use my Greenpan on my AGA oven/hob?
- My stainless-steel pan has discolouration or white spots on it. How can they be removed?
- Removing stickers
- How do I Clean and store my Greenpan?
- Strange smell while cooking on gas
- Stains on the hob
- My stainless-steel pan shows discolouring after cooking on gas