Thermolon has been certified by third party testing labs as conforming to international regular food contact standards set by the US FDA (USA Food & Drug Administration) and the German LFGB. Plus, the coating has been certified by the Swiss government and KTR (authoritative test institute certified by Korea Laboratory Accreditation) as conforming to their standards. We are immensely proud of the fact that GreenPan was the first ever 100% Ceramic non-stick pan. As innovators, we are constantly trying to create dynamic cooking products for our customers all over the world.
Var denna artikel till hjälp?
Artiklar i detta avsnitt
- How safe is Thermolon?
- Do GreenPans contain PFAS?
- Utöver att Greenpans kokkärl är PFAS-fria, är de även fullständigt miljövänliga?
- Nickel Allergies
- Does GreenPan use Aluminium?
- Does this ceramic non-stick layer work the same as a traditional non-stick layer?
- Hur och var är GreenPans tillverkade?
- What kind of chemicals are in a ceramic non-stick layer? Are they harmful?
- What is the difference between Thermolon and Ceramic?
- Thermal properties of my Greenpan