Some of our frying pans have a handle that rivetted to the side of the pan. These rivets have a special ceramic coating and completely safe. The rivets contain Nickel and if the coating were to be removed you could possibly find traces of Nickel in your food.
If you would prefer not to use this type of frying pan, choose a pan with a Bakelite (plastic handle. The handle in these types of pan is screwed onto a buttress on the side of the pan.
Var denna artikel till hjälp?
Artiklar i detta avsnitt
- How safe is Thermolon?
- Do GreenPans contain PFAS?
- Utöver att Greenpans kokkärl är PFAS-fria, är de även fullständigt miljövänliga?
- Nickel Allergies
- Does GreenPan use Aluminium?
- Does this ceramic non-stick layer work the same as a traditional non-stick layer?
- Hur och var är GreenPans tillverkade?
- What kind of chemicals are in a ceramic non-stick layer? Are they harmful?
- What is the difference between Thermolon and Ceramic?
- Thermal properties of my Greenpan