This is probably so-called rainbow discolouring. All stainless-steel pans can show up some rainbow discolouring. This discolouring could be caused by several circumstances such as a reaction to a certain type of water, a reaction to calcium in the water, salt that has been added to the water, dishwasher detergent, or starchy ingredients such as pasta, pulses, and potatoes. These discolorations are completely harmless and can be easily removed, using cleaning vinegar and a washing-up brush.
Special products for stainless steel are also available.
Var denna artikel till hjälp?
Artiklar i detta avsnitt
- The bottom of my pan is not completely flat, is this correct?
- Hur kan jag få bort bruna/svarta fläckar från non-stick-beläggningen i mitt kokkärl?
- Mitt gjutjärn eller min emaljerade stekpanna har fastbränd mat på insidan. Vad kan jag göra?
- Kan jag använda min GreenPan i/på min AGA ugn/spis?
- My stainless-steel pan has discolouration or white spots on it. How can they be removed?
- Removing stickers
- Hur rengör och förvarar jag min GreenPan
- Strange smell while cooking on gas
- Stains on the hob
- My stainless-steel pan shows discolouring after cooking on gas