Allow your pan to cool completely before washing, to avoid thermal shock, causing the pan to warp. Clean your pan with warm soapy water and a soft sponge to make sure the interior is spotless before storing. All our pans are completely dishwasher safe (except for pans with a wooden handle). We do, however, advise to wash all your pans by hand as dishwasher tablets contain strong chemicals that can cause the non-stick coating to deteriorate. Wash the pan in warm water and clean with a soft sponge or cloth and avoid using scouring pads or steel wool. This will make the non-stick layer un-fit for use. When storing, we recommend that you place a protective sheet in-between your pots and pans to minimize wear and tear.
Var denna artikel till hjälp?
Artiklar i detta avsnitt
- The bottom of my pan is not completely flat, is this correct?
- Braune oder schwarze Flecken ist normalerweise eine Karbonisierungsschicht, die dazu führt, dass Speisen während des Kochens an der Pfanne kleben. Karbonisierung tritt aufgrund einer Kombination aus Überhitzung und zu wenig Öl/Fett oder der falschen Öl/Fe
- My cast iron or enamelled pan has burnt food on the inside. What can I do?
- Can I use my Greenpan on my AGA oven/hob?
- My stainless-steel pan has discolouration or white spots on it. How can they be removed?
- Removing stickers
- How do I Clean and store my Greenpan?
- Strange smell while cooking on gas
- Stains on the hob
- My stainless-steel pan shows discolouring after cooking on gas