This could be a problem with the control board. We recommend that you contact customer service. To make use of the warranty, we need the following information from you:
The proof of purchase
A photo of the slow cooker
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I make optimal use of my Slow Cooker?
- What cooking settings does my Slow Cooker have and what are they for?
- Can I use the inner pot on my stove?
- Can I put the removable inner pot of the Slow Cooker in the oven?
- Can I use metal utensils on the Thermolon ceramic non-stick coating?
- My Slow Cooker turns on but does not get hot, what should I do?
- My Slow Cooker won't turn on, what should I do?
- The outside of my Slow Cooker gets hot during use, is this normal?
- Can I use two Slow Cookers in the same electrical circuit?