|Program||Temperature||When to use|
|Slow Cook||LO||95°C||When cooking foods that require extended cooking times, typically fattier meats such as beef brisket and pork shoulder|
|HI||99 °C||When cooking foods that require a shorter cooking time, typically leaner meats such as chicken breast|
|Reheat||100 °C||To quickly reheat already cooked food|
|Simmer / Buffet||85 °C||To keep food hot during serving|
|Brown / Sauté||50 °C - 205 °C||To brown meats before slow cooking or to sauté vegetables or other ingredients|
|Steam||100 °C||Use this mode along with the steam rack to steam cook your food. Add 2.5cm of water into the pan, insert steam rack, and then food to be steamed. Add water as needed.|
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I make optimal use of my Slow Cooker?
- What cooking settings does my Slow Cooker have and what are they for?
- Can I use the inner pot on my stove?
- Can I put the removable inner pot of the Slow Cooker in the oven?
- Can I use metal utensils on the Thermolon ceramic non-stick coating?
- My Slow Cooker turns on but does not get hot, what should I do?
- My Slow Cooker won't turn on, what should I do?
- The outside of my Slow Cooker gets hot during use, is this normal?
- Can I use two Slow Cookers in the same electrical circuit?
- How many watts does the Slow Cooker has?
Article is closed for comments.