When using several electrical appliances at once, the rule of thumb is that a maximum of 3500 Watts may be connected to the same electrical circuit. No more than two Slow Cookers should therefore be connected to one electrical circuit.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I make optimal use of my Slow Cooker?
- What cooking settings does my Slow Cooker have and what are they for?
- Can I use the inner pot on my stove?
- Can I put the removable inner pot of the Slow Cooker in the oven?
- Can I use metal utensils on the Thermolon ceramic non-stick coating?
- My Slow Cooker turns on but does not get hot, what should I do?
- My Slow Cooker won't turn on, what should I do?
- The outside of my Slow Cooker gets hot during use, is this normal?
- Can I use two Slow Cookers in the same electrical circuit?
- How many watts does the Slow Cooker has?