Always use heat-resistant tongs or other utensil to remove food. Do not lift the Slow Cooker to pour.
The Slow Cooker must be placed on a level surface during use – uneven cooking or spilling may result otherwise.
The GreenPan Slow Cooker comes with a 6L pot coated with Thermolon Volt, a special coating design for kitchen appliances. The inner pan can also be used as a serving dish at the dinner table. Because the GreenPan Slow Cooker features One-Step In-Unit Browning, we do not recommend removing the pot to use on the stovetop.
Make sure your Slow Cooker is plugged directly into a grounded outlet. Do not use an extension cord.
Make sure that the inner pan is correctly placed in the appliance and the appliance is placed on a flat heat-resistant surface.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I make optimal use of my Slow Cooker?
- What cooking settings does my Slow Cooker have and what are they for?
- Can I use the inner pot on my stove?
- Can I put the removable inner pot of the Slow Cooker in the oven?
- Can I use metal utensils on the Thermolon ceramic non-stick coating?
- My Slow Cooker turns on but does not get hot, what should I do?
- My Slow Cooker won't turn on, what should I do?
- The outside of my Slow Cooker gets hot during use, is this normal?
- Can I use two Slow Cookers in the same electrical circuit?
- How many watts does the Slow Cooker has?