"This could be a problem with the control board. We recommend that you contact customer service. To make use of the warranty, we need the following information from you:
The proof of purchase
A picture of the Omni Cooker"
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I get the most out of my Omni Cooker?
- What cooking settings does my Omni Cooker have and what are they for?
- Can I use the inner pot on my stove?
- Can I put the removable inner pan of the omnicooker in the oven?
- Can I use metal utensils with the Omni Cooker?
- Can I use two Omni Cooker in the same electrical circuit?
- My Omni Cooker turns on but does not get hot, what should I do?
- My Omni Cooker won't turn on, what should I do?
Article is closed for comments.