Plates are dirty or cooking time may not be long enough. Increase cooking time to prevent under-done waffles.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I get the most out of my Waffle Maker?
- How do I bake the perfect waffles?
- How do I use the custom cooking modes?
- The screen remains blank, what should I do?
- The timer doesn't start counting down when I add the batter, why is this?
- The waffles are sticking to the plates, how do I solve this?
- My waffles are burning, why is this?