Check the connection to the wall outlet. If Waffle Maker is plugged in, unit may be in sleep mode, press any button to wake up. If problem persists, try using a different outlet.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I get the most out of my Waffle Maker?
- How do I bake the perfect waffles?
- How do I use the custom cooking modes?
- The screen remains blank, what should I do?
- The timer doesn't start counting down when I add the batter, why is this?
- The waffles are sticking to the plates, how do I solve this?
- My waffles are burning, why is this?
Article is closed for comments.