1. Turn setting dial to “Custom” – The time will blink and show default values.
2. Turn the light / dark dial to adjust the cooking time in increments of 15 seconds.
3. Press the Texture button to accept the cooking time.
4. Now, turn the light / dark dial to adjust the shade.
5. Press the Texture button to accept the shade.
6. The texture setting itself is not available during Custom Operation.
7. To begin the preheat mode, press the Start / Stop button.
8. When preheat is complete, a beep will sound and “PREHEAT” is no longer on the display.
9. Add batter to the plate and close the lid. Cooking will begin automatically. In the rare case that cooking does not automatically begin (such as when making less than a full plate of waffles), the Start / Stop button can be used to initiate the cooking cycle.
10. When time elapses to zero, a beep sounds indicating the end of the cooking cycle.
11. Remove the waffle using heat-resistant, nonscratch utensils or tongs.
12. If cooking more than one waffle, new batter can be added immediately to repeat the program.
13. When done, unplug the Waffle Maker and allow to cool before cleaning.
Note: Craving for tasty waffles? The preset temperatures / cooking times from the appliance are optimal for the GreenPan recipes we suggest on www.greenpan.com. Results with preset settings may vary when different waffle recipes are used. Please use “CUSTOM” settings to find the best time for your waffle recipe”
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I get the most out of my Waffle Maker?
- How do I bake the perfect waffles?
- How do I use the custom cooking modes?
- The screen remains blank, what should I do?
- The timer doesn't start counting down when I add the batter, why is this?
- The waffles are sticking to the plates, how do I solve this?
- My waffles are burning, why is this?
Article is closed for comments.