Keep Waffle Maker closed while preheating.
Allow Waffle Batter to rest for a few minutes before pouring onto hot Waffle Plates.
Waffles are best when made fresh, but can also be frozen for later use (wrap separately) and reheated in toaster or oven.
For evenly sized waffles, pour batter into the center of the waffle plate and spread out to the edges of the plate.
Be careful not to overfill the waffle plates.
Do not use non-stick spray on the Thermolon Volt coating.
Always clean your waffle plates after each use (see below).
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I get the most out of my Waffle Maker?
- How do I bake the perfect waffles?
- How do I use the custom cooking modes?
- The screen remains blank, what should I do?
- The timer doesn't start counting down when I add the batter, why is this?
- The waffles are sticking to the plates, how do I solve this?
- My waffles are burning, why is this?
Article is closed for comments.