Remove all packaging, stickers and various accessories on the inside and outside of the appliance and check that all items have been received in good condition or check for any defects.
Tear up all plastic bags and dispose of properly as they can pose a suffocation or choking risk to children.
CLEAN BEFORE FIRST USE:
1. Remove the waffle plates and wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before returning to the base unit.
2. Wipe body clean with a dry cloth.
3. Confirm plates are securely fastened to the upper lid and lower base unit.
4. Before plugging in, make sure your electricity supply is the same as the one shown on the underside of your appliance.
5. WARNING: THIS APPLIANCE MUST BE EARTHED.
6. Your Waffle Maker is now ready for use.
7. Only the waffle plates are dishwasher safe.
NOTE: Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners, scouring pads or products that are not considered safe to use on ceramic non-stick coatings. If washing in the dishwasher, a slight discolouration to the plates may occur. This is cosmetic only and will not affect performance