INSTALLING COOKING PLATES
The appliance should be off and cooled. Put the appliance in the flat position. Insert each plate individually. Find the metal holding brackets at the centre of the housing. Tilt the back end of the plate and line up the cut-outs with the metal brackets. Slide the plate beneath the brackets and push down on the front end of the plate. You should hear it snap into place. Turn the appliance 180° and install the second plate into the upper housing the same way.
REMOVING COOKING PLATES
The appliance should be off and cooled. Put your appliance in the flat position. Find the plate release buttons on one side. Press one button firmly and the cooking plate will pop up from the base. Grab the cooking plate with both hands, slide it from under the metal brackets and lift from the base. Press on the other button to release the other cooking plate the same way.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the different positions of the GreenPan Contact Grill?
- What are the different plates for when closed?
- What are the different plates for when open?
- How do I install and remove the baking trays?
- How do I set up my GreenPan Contact Grill?
- Can I touch the lid of my GreenPan Contact Grill during use?
- What is the sear function and how do I use it?
- What dishes can I prepare on my GreenPan Contact Grill?
- Can I use metal utensils on the plates of my GreenPan Contact Grill?
- The timer on my GreenPan Contact Grill is not counting down, what should I do?