- Remove all packaging, stickers and various accessories on the inside and outside of the appliance and check that all items have been received in good condition or check for any defects.
- Tear up all plastic bags and dispose of properly as they can pose a suffocation or choking risk to children.
Note: When you unpack the appliance, the cover will be in the locked position. To unlock, use the slider to move to the open position. Please do no attempt to open the cover at any point during the operation, with the slider in the locked position.
Clean before first use:
- Remove the removable / reversible plates and wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before returning to the base unit.
- Wipe body clean with a dry cloth.
- Confirm plates are securely fastened to the upper lid and lower base unit.
- Before plugging in, make sure your electricity supply is the same as the one shown on the underside of your appliance.
- WARNING: THIS APPLIANCE MUST BE EARTHED.
- Your Contact Grill / Panini Press / Teppanyaki is now ready for use.
- Only the removable / reversible plates are dishwasher safe.
NOTE: Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners, scouring pads or products that are not considered safe to use on ceramic non-stick coatings. If washing in the dishwasher, a slight discolouration to the plates may occur. This is cosmetic only and will not affect performance.