The Featherweights casserole pan, available from our web shop and via Amazon, is ovenproof. Regrettably, the lids for the Featherweights are not ovenproof. Please refrain from placing your Featherweight in the oven with the lid on.
Our new red Featherweights casserole pan, available from Costco, is completely ovenproof. The lids can be kept on the pan when going into the oven.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How safe is Thermolon?
- Do GreenPans contain PFAS?
- In addition to being PFAS-free, are Greenpan pans also completely environmentally friendly?
- Are Featherweights Ovenproof?
- Nickel Allergies
- Does GreenPan use Aluminium?
- Does this ceramic non-stick layer work the same as a traditional non-stick layer?
- How and Where are GreenPans made?
- What kind of chemicals are in a ceramic non-stick layer? Are they harmful?
- What is the difference between Thermolon and Ceramic?