The Featherweights casserole pan, available from our web shop and via Amazon, is ovenproof. Regrettably, the lids for the Featherweights are not ovenproof. Please refrain from placing your Featherweight in the oven with the lid on.
Our new red Featherweights casserole pan, available from Costco, is completely ovenproof. The lids can be kept on the pan when going into the oven.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Are Featherweights Ovenproof?
- Nickel Allergies
- Does this ceramic non-stick layer work the same as a traditional non-stick layer?
- What kind of chemicals are in a ceramic non-stick layer? Are they harmful?
- What is the difference between Thermolon and Ceramic?
- Thermal properties of my GreenPan
- The Cookware Company has its own factory in China producing and coating the pans.
- Using utensils in GreenPan