Food usually burns on the inside of the pan because of the pan being placed on an extremely high heat setting too quickly. We recommend heating-up the pan gradually.
The best solution for this typical problem is to soak the pan with water and cleaning vinegar. After soaking, the pan can be cleaned with washing-up liquid and a soft brush to achieve the optimal result.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I remove brown/black spots from the non-stick layer of my cooking pan?
- My cast iron or enamelled pan has burnt food on the inside. What can I do?
- Can I use my Greenpan on my AGA oven/hob?
- My stainless-steel pan has discolouration or white spots on it. How can they be removed?
- Removing stickers
- How do I Clean and store my Greenpan
- Strange smell while cooking on gas
- Stains on the hob
- My stainless-steel pan shows discolouring after cooking on gas
- Is my Greenpan dishwasher safe?