The pans are ovenproof to a temperature of 260°.
Please Note! Never put the pan in a microwave.
Please Note! The glass lid of the sauté pan is ovenproof to a temperature of 220°.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- The bottom of my pan is not completely flat, is this correct?
- How can I remove brown/black spots from the non-stick layer of my cooking pan?
- My cast iron or enamelled pan has burnt food on the inside. What can I do?
- Can I use my Greenpan on my AGA oven/hob?
- My stainless-steel pan has discolouration or white spots on it. How can they be removed?
- Removing stickers
- How do I Clean and store my Greenpan
- Strange smell while cooking on gas
- Stains on the hob
- My stainless-steel pan shows discolouring after cooking on gas