Allow your pan to cool completely before washing, to avoid thermal shock, causing the pan to warp. Clean your pan with warm soapy water and a soft sponge to make sure the interior is spotless before storing. All our pans are completely dishwasher safe (except for pans with a wooden handle). We do, however, advise to wash all your pans by hand as dishwasher tablets contain strong chemicals that can cause the non-stick coating to deteriorate. Wash the pan in warm water and clean with a soft sponge or cloth and avoid using scouring pads or steel wool. This will make the non-stick layer un-fit for use. When storing, we recommend that you place a protective sheet in-between your pots and pans to minimize wear and tear.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I remove brown/black spots from the non-stick layer of my cooking pan?
- My cast iron or enamelled pan has burnt food on the inside. What can I do?
- Can I use my Greenpan on my AGA oven/hob?
- My stainless-steel pan has discolouration or white spots on it. How can they be removed?
- Removing stickers
- How do I Clean and store my Greenpan
- Strange smell while cooking on gas
- Stains on the hob
- My stainless-steel pan shows discolouring after cooking on gas
- Is my Greenpan dishwasher safe?