Thermolon has all the characteristics of a traditional non-stick layer except Thermolon is PFAS-free. Thermolon can withstand temperatures up to 450°C, something that would not be safe to do with a traditional non-stick frying pan. Even if you accidentally overheat a Thermolon GreenPan, it will not start to peel, and no toxic fumes will be released. This is not the case with a traditional non-stick pan! The ceramic Thermolon layers is also an excellent heat conductor enabling you to cook at lower temperatures, saving energy in the process.
Was this article helpful?
4 out of 4 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Are Featherweights Ovenproof?
- Nickel Allergies
- Does this ceramic non-stick layer work the same as a traditional non-stick layer?
- What kind of chemicals are in a ceramic non-stick layer? Are they harmful?
- What is the difference between Thermolon and Ceramic?
- Thermal properties of my GreenPan
- The Cookware Company has its own factory in China producing and coating the pans.
- Using utensils in GreenPan
Article is closed for comments.