Thermolon has all the characteristics of a traditional non-stick layer except Thermolon is PFAS-free. Thermolon can withstand temperatures up to 450°C, something that would not be safe to do with a traditional non-stick frying pan. Even if you accidentally overheat a Thermolon Greenpan, it will not start to peel, and no toxic fumes will be released. This is not the case with a traditional non-stick pan! The ceramic Thermolon layers is also an excellent heat conductor enabling you to cook at lower temperatures, saving energy in the process.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How safe is Thermolon?
- Do GreenPans contain PFAS?
- In addition to being PFAS-free, are Greenpan pans also completely environmentally friendly?
- Are Featherweights Ovenproof?
- Nickel Allergies
- Does GreenPan use Aluminium?
- Does this ceramic non-stick layer work the same as a traditional non-stick layer?
- How and Where are GreenPans made?
- What kind of chemicals are in a ceramic non-stick layer? Are they harmful?
- What is the difference between Thermolon and Ceramic?