Be careful to ensure that the flames from the gas hob do not reach beyond the silver flame guard as this prevents the handle overheating.
The discolouration of the outside of the stainless-steel pan can best be cleaned with a specialist metal cleaner.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- The bottom of my pan is not completely flat, is this correct?
- How can I remove brown/black spots from the non-stick layer of my cooking pan?
- My cast iron or enamelled pan has burnt food on the inside. What can I do?
- Can I use my GreenPan on my AGA oven/hob?
- My stainless-steel pan has discolouration or white spots on it. How can they be removed?
- Removing stickers
- How do I Clean and store my GreenPan
- Strange smell while cooking on gas
- Stains on the hob
- My stainless-steel pan shows discolouring after cooking on gas
Article is closed for comments.