Thermolon is made from a sand derivative that is turned into a sprayable solution using a Sol-Gel process. Due to the absence of any PFAS chemicals, our non-stick layer is completely safe for our health and the environment.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Are Featherweights Ovenproof?
- Nickel Allergies
- Does this ceramic non-stick layer work the same as a traditional non-stick layer?
- What kind of chemicals are in a ceramic non-stick layer? Are they harmful?
- What is the difference between Thermolon and Ceramic?
- Thermal properties of my GreenPan
- The Cookware Company has its own factory in China producing and coating the pans.
- Using utensils in GreenPan
Article is closed for comments.