Is this factory free from PFAS chemicals? Our ceramic non-stick coating, Thermolon is made from a sand derivative and completely free of any chemical substances such as PFAS, regardless of where they are made.
This means that all GreenPans are manufactured 100% free of PFAS in our factory.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Are Featherweights Ovenproof?
- Nickel Allergies
- Does this ceramic non-stick layer work the same as a traditional non-stick layer?
- What kind of chemicals are in a ceramic non-stick layer? Are they harmful?
- What is the difference between Thermolon and Ceramic?
- Thermal properties of my GreenPan
- The Cookware Company has its own factory in China producing and coating the pans.
- Using utensils in GreenPan
Article is closed for comments.