Is this factory free from PFAS chemicals? Our ceramic non-stick coating, Thermolon is made from a sand derivative and completely free of any chemical substances such as PFAS, regardless of where they are made.
This means that all Greenpans are manufactured 100% free of PFAS in our factory.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How safe is Thermolon?
- Do GreenPans contain PFAS?
- In addition to being PFAS-free, are Greenpan pans also completely environmentally friendly?
- Nickel Allergies
- Does GreenPan use Aluminium?
- Does this ceramic non-stick layer work the same as a traditional non-stick layer?
- How and Where are GreenPans made?
- What kind of chemicals are in a ceramic non-stick layer? Are they harmful?
- What is the difference between Thermolon and Ceramic?
- Thermal properties of my Greenpan