Although most of our ranges are dishwasher safe, we still strongly recommend handwashing. The non-stick properties of all ceramic non-stick coatings slowly fade with repeated dishwasher use because of the aggressive detergents in dishwasher soap.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- The bottom of my pan is not completely flat, is this correct?
- How can I remove brown/black spots from the non-stick layer of my cooking pan?
- My cast iron or enamelled pan has burnt food on the inside. What can I do?
- Can I use my GreenPan on my AGA oven/hob?
- My stainless-steel pan has discolouration or white spots on it. How can they be removed?
- Removing stickers
- How do I Clean and store my GreenPan
- Strange smell while cooking on gas
- Stains on the hob
- My stainless-steel pan shows discolouring after cooking on gas
Article is closed for comments.