Our ceramic non-stick layer Thermolon, is made from a sand derivative and completely free of chemical materials such as PFAS.
During the production process of Thermolon, 60% less CO2 is emitted, when compared to traditional non-stick layers.
Sustainability is extremely high on our agenda as we continually strive to optimize our production process.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How safe is Thermolon?
- Do GreenPans contain PFAS?
- In addition to being PFAS-free, are Greenpan pans also completely environmentally friendly?
- Nickel Allergies
- Does GreenPan use Aluminium?
- Product Comparison
- Does this ceramic non-stick layer work the same as a traditional non-stick layer?
- How and Where are GreenPans made?
- What kind of chemicals are in a ceramic non-stick layer? Are they harmful?
- What is the difference between Thermolon and Ceramic?